Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fenceposts

Many people have asked me to post the itinerary for my trip. While nothing is really set in stone yet, what I do have are scheduled flights, or what I like to call them - "fenceposts." Here is what those look like:

September 14 - Depart Seattle for Kathmandu (via LA & Hong Kong)

September 16 - arrive Kathmandu

September 23 - Alyson & Megan arrive in Kathmandu to join me on the trek

September 27 - Begin 12 day Annapurna Sanctuary trek in Nepal with 3 Sisters Adventures

October 12 - Say goodbye to friends...

November 17 - Kathmandu to Bangalore, India

December 8 - Angie arrives in Bangalore!

February 1 - Delhi, India to Bangkok, Thailand

March 31 - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam to Berlin, Germany (with a visit to Poland to see relatives with my mom)

April 14 - Berlin to Los Angeles, CA

April 15 - LA to Guatemala City, Guatemala

June 9 - Begin a 10 day Parsons GoodWorks tour in Costa Rica (you're invited!)

June 21 - Begin a second 10 day EcoTeach tour of Costa Rica (with my niece Alanna)

July 8 - San Jose, Costa Rica to LA

July 9 - LA to the Red Mountain Spa in St. George, Utah (via Las Vegas)

July 13 - Return HOME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pam, WOW... what an amazing itinerary! Great job with your BLOG, I can't wait to have you share with us your experiences from week to week. Take good care...Suzanne James