Monday, March 23, 2009

Sucking. Tickling. Fish?

Have you ever had an experience that was almost kinky, but not quite? Today, I tried what is apparently Southeast Asia's fastest growing sex experience. Sucking fish. OK, it wasn't quite sexual, but it was - umm - a little erotic?!



First the madame wipes your bottom parts (your feet) clean of all the grime that your sandalled feet have surely acquired. Then, you place your bare feet into a tank filled with about 3,000 mini-piranhas. I was assured that they weren't piranhas and they wouldn't draw blood, but instead they would literally "suck" all the dead skin off of my feet. I know, it's really not a sexy post now...


Anyway, it tickles like CRAZY! I shrieked and pulled my feet out so fast. I was laughing and all the Cambodian women were cracking up. I knew I must try, and that my feet needed the love. So I continued. And then it felt really good. Oh, yeah. I was in a groove.

And then the pool filled up with other customers, obviously intrigued by my shrieks of joy. They also had the same kind of wild experience.


I let those fish nibble and nibble until they were done nibbling and found someone else's dead skin sexier than mine. And it lasted about 30 minutes! Wow.

I'm going to sleep now...

No comments: