Saturday, June 7, 2008

So many questions!

So many answers! Ever since I decided to take a sabattical, the energy of the universe has been completely overwhelming to me. It seems for every question I ask or hurdle I encounter, an answer presents itself in a way that surprises and excites me! Welcome to my blog. This will be a way for you, my friends and family, to follow my journey. People ask me why I am going? Won't I be lonely? Isn't it irresponsible? (Well, OK, they don't ask that one but I know some are thinking it) And to them I say that I am going on a journey of self-discovery. An adventure to uncover who the authentic me is. I am excited to discover who I am outside of the confines of my routine. That is an answer that hopefully lies hidden along the Annapurna Sanctuary or on a Thai island...in a Mayan teacher's eyes...or in any of a thousand places that I will visit or people that I will meet. Don't get me wrong. I have an amazing life here. I am not running away from it, but rather choosing to step outside of it for a while and reflect with an open heart and a clear mind. Thank you for your support of my dream. I am so honored to have the opportunity to live it, and to share it with you. With love, Pam